Sample GOODFEEL Transcriptions
- The zip files contain all the files for each piece.
- The Lime files require Lime version 7.0 or later and GOODFEEL version
2.50 or later.
- All the braille and MIDI files are less than 4K.
The largest Lime file is less than 60K.
- The MIDI files were created from Lime.
My Country 'Tis of Thee
Zip file (Lime, MIDI, Braille),
MIDI, LIME, Braille,
Braille (from MIDI)
The "Harp" String Quartet (Beethoven)
Zip file (Lime and Braille),
LIME, Braille Score,
Braille Separate Parts
Fur Elise (Albumblatt) (Beethoven)
Zip file (Lime, MIDI,
Braille), MIDI, LIME,
To reproduce this braille yourself you must open the Transcriptions
Options dialog and click on the International button and select Español.ini for
both the Literary and the Extended ASCII files.
How to Braille the Braille Files (without GOODFEEL)
Method 1 (Special Utility)
- Install CopyTo. The device name
should be the port that your braille embosser is connected to.
- Download the braille file to your documents folder or
another appropriate place.
- Open the folder where the file was saved, right-click it and select to
Send To and select Copy to....
Method 2 (Command Prompt)
- Save your braille file in a folder that is easy to reach from a command prompt
(maybe c:\windows\temp) and remember the folder and the name of the file.
- Open a command prompt (Under XP: Start | Programs | Accessories | Command Prompt)
- type: c: then press enter
- type: cd \Windows\Temp then press enter
- type: copy filename LPT1 then press enter (See the first step for the filename)
Method 3 (Unauthorized GOODFEEL)
- Install GOODFEEL (it won't be authorized and will complain everytime it's run but that's OK with us).
- Configure GOODFEEL properly for your embosser using the Embosser Setup dialog (File menu).
- Start GOODFEEL and select Open Braille File... from the File menu.
- Find your file and double-click it in the Open dialog.
- Click on Embosser in the Braille Destination dialog.
Copyright 2002 Dancing Dots
Quarry Lane P.O. Box 927 Valley Forge, PA 19482 P:
610 783-6692 F: 610 500-5072
|Copyright 2002, 2005 Dancing Dots