Please note that we can only ship Enabling Technologies
products to United States addresses!
Dancing Dots offers the full line of braille embossers(braille printers) from Enabling Technologies. Here are the 3 most popular models.
Please contact us if you are interested in other models.
The Cyclone has all the features of the Romeo 25 plus:
- 50 characters per second--TWICE as fast as Romeo 25!
- Tough, transportable, single-sided and feature-rich
- 40 character (standard Braille) line
- ET Speaks, Enabling Technologies' fast and flexible speech system.
ET Speaks can work as the voice of your
DoubleTalk LT-compatible screen reader and play WAV and
other audio files in DOS and Windows.
- Single Sheet Tractors.
Our Price $3495 ($95 Shipping)
- Embossing speed up to 55 characters per second.
- Embosses 6 or 8 dot Braille.
- Embosses regular (12.5 DPI) and high resolution (17 DPI) graphics.
- Dynamic Braille Scaling for different Braille sizes.
- Embosses high-quality, double-sided Braille on continuous form, tractor feed Braille paper up to 15 inches wide.
- Includes Single Sheet Tractors that will allow you to emboss up to 22 lines on 11 inch non-tractor paper (such as letterhead or other special media) by hand-feeding one sheet at a time through the embosser.
- Includes ET Speaks that provides automatic speech feedback as you use your embosser.
- Multi-Copy up to 99 copies of a document.
Our Price $4495 ($95 Shipping)
The Phoenix is our ninth generation of Braille embossing technology that combines our durable and legendary Romeo Braille
Dot with a proprietary 25 DPI tactile graphics embossing system. All in one embosser! Now, there is no longer a need to settle for poor
quality Braille text to achieve high definition tactile graphics, as is the case with most other products on the market.
Our Price $5995 ($95 Shipping)
Quarry Lane, Suite DD, Phoenixville, PA 19460 P:
610 783-6692 F: 610 500-5072
|Copyright 2002, 2005 Dancing Dots