CakeTalking Technical Support Checklist
If you have any problems installing CakeTalking, or configuring
Cakewalk Pro Audio or Cakewalk SONAR, before contacting your dealer or Dancing Dots for technical
support, make sure that you can answer yes to the following questions. Technical Support personnel will verify that you can do so.
If you purchased your product from Dancing Dots, or simply
are not getting any satisfaction from your dealer, please do one of the following:
- CakeTalking for Cakewalk Pro Audio 9: Have you successfully installed JAWS for Windows version 3.5 or higher and Cakewalk Pro Audio 9.02 or higher?
CakeTalking for SONAR: Have you successfully installed JAWS for Windows version 4.5 or higher and Cakewalk SONAR 2.1 or higher?
- Have you carefully read the Install CakeTalking, and the Welcome to CakeTalking documents?
- Have you made all necessary changes in your Windows configuration
specified in the appropriate tutorial for your version of Windows found in CakeTalking's Setup folder?
- Have you run the Configure and Test scripts in Cakewalk Pro Audio or SONAR that are listed in 2Configure.doc?
- Are you certain that the JAWS Serial Number of the machine where you are installing CakeTalking agrees with the one supplied to Dancing Dots at time of purchase?
CakeTalking is copy-protected and will only run on machines on which
the JAWS Serial Number agrees with the one registered with Dancing Dots.
- Have you checked the correct CakeTalking update page
for technical tips, and to see if there may be a more recent
version of CakeTalking available to download?
CakeTalking for Cakewalk Pro Audio 9 support page
CakeTalking for SONAR support page
- If you purchased CakeTalking from one of our dealers,
have you contacted that company for help?
- E-mail us at email@example.com
- Fax your question to 610-500-5072
- We would definitely appreciate it if you could E-mail
or fax for help. However, if you need to, call Dancing Dots at 610 500-5072.
We are a small but growing company. We may actually be more responsive to
E-mail or faxes as our voice lines are often busy.
Back to CakeTalking Support Page
Quarry Lane, Suite DD, Phoenixville, PA 19460 P:
610 783-6692 F: 610 500-5072
|Copyright 2002, 2005 Dancing Dots