GOODFEEL 3 Overview (Movie and Descriptive Text)
A Movie of an overview of GOODFEEL
Here is the script for this overview of GOODFEEL:
- (GOODFEEL is already running and we are picking up the action where the
Lime overview left off - after selecting Launch GOODFEEL from Lime's
- Double-click the warning about the missing bar line at the end of the piece
so that GOODFEEL opens a help file page which has a description
of the warning message and what should be done about it.
- Close the help file.
- Click on Process in GOODFEEL's Intermediate dialog.
(This dialog is displayed based on your Automation settings and
the severity of problems with your Lime (or music source) file.
If a message shows up that needs to be fixed:
Select the Exit/Reload tab, press the Exit GOODFEEL button,
fix the problem in Lime and then use Launch GOODFEEL again.)
- Click on the Braille Editor button to display the braille
on the screen. The window is dragged into view and then the
braille editor is closed.
- Click on the Embosser button to send the braille to your
embosser and exit GOODFEEL.
Quarry Lane, Suite DD, Phoenixville, PA 19460 P:
610 783-6692 F: 610 500-5072
|Copyright 2002, 2005 Dancing Dots